MEET SINGLE LADIES READY FOR DATING

My Name is Hellen and I am a assistant at one of the Companies in Portharcourt city/town. We are many many single but stable financially stand alone ladies and in need of faithful men, strong and good in general.
I am 26 years of age. I am average in height. I believe you can see all that in my snap. I reside in Portharcourt and at times I take my offs in the wonderful homestead I have in Warri.
You can see my color and looks and I hope I would be seen as beautiful. I have a shape eye for the finer things in life.
I am here looking for a handsome young African man between the age of 19 to 40. I don’t care about his height, skin colour nor location. I just need him to be lovingly capable to take care of me, at home & I will cater for his need. I am a single lady who is ready for perfect dating. For more, or check below for my contacts, chat or hookup now, only if you are serious and willing to date with me. I am online right now!!!
Previous
Next Post »

Total Pageviews