MEET NAIROBI SINGLES LADIES READY FOR DATING

In the world of today,relationship and dating has become a major concern since majority of the ladies and gents are single and yet years are still counting. However, AFRICA BBC Portal Blog sitecaters for this issue genuinely. In one of the mails to out inbox, this is what we found and had to share. Have a look below:-

“Hi admin, Am Hildah Moraa 28yrs from Imara daima estate in Nairobi. Am a business lady and  seriously looking for a honest and loving guy for a serious affair…
I am here for relationship not flirting, I need a serious man to bear me a child also, a good man that always have time for his wife a man that protects his wife.
I need a responsible man who will show me love and care. I have listened to people say true love exist but not a man has made me believe that, I have watched films that says responsible man are still on earth.


Previous
Next Post »

Total Pageviews