"Do You Want Me To Walk N@ked?” Vera Sidika Angrily Asks KQ Staff After They Did This to Her


Kenya’s most popular socialite Vera Sidika may be fresh from her trip in China but she was soon on a plane heading to Nigeria to conduct ‘businesses.’

Her Nigerian trip did not start well as KQ messed up with her luggage
“I hate Kenya Airways sometimes.” Vera Sidika states in a rant directed at KQ.
Vera revealed on Snapchat that KQ had lost her bag full of clothes en route to Nigeria and was left with only her shoes and a makeup box.”I’m I supposed to wear my heels and make up and walk n@ked?”She asked the airline.

I wish Emirates would fly within the continent, one several occasions KQ has disappointed me coz I’m patriotic.” She wrote before disclosing that this was 3rd Time KQ has lost her luggage.
She then went on to complain about the AC not working on the plane before revealing today that KQ had still not found her luggage.
But despite the loss of luggage, Vera seemed cheery as she hanged out and dined at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Lagos.

Previous
Next Post »

Total Pageviews