P-Unit’s Frasha Kicks Off Another Alcohol Free Challenge


One third of P Unit, Francis Hamisi better known as Frasha is taking a self-imposed alcohol free challenge.
The rapper intends to stay sober for a period of 40 days. Over the period he will not indulge in alcohol in an attempt to send a message to the youth.
“I have been drinking alcohol for a very long time now. I want to quit alcohol and that’s why I have challenged myself to start with this task. I know it’s not going to be an easy thing to do, being who I am. I am always in clubs, bars and parties where there is always a lot of alcohol,” he said.
He also took to social media to make the announcement, writing: “So i thought i give it a head start and started my #40daysfreeofalcohol yesterday(Wednesday 28th)  #body #sprit and #mind0 #40daysfreeofalcoholchallenge is on.”



Previous
Next Post »

Total Pageviews