‘Retired’ Bootyful Socialite Judy Anyango Smoked Out Of Her Cocoon By Dirty News About Her



She had turned her back on the limelight but yesterday the ‘retired’ bootylicious socialite was dragged back to the headlines.

Judy Anyango was in the game way back when the likes of Vera and Huddah were still struggling to get business from outside the country.

The onetime flourishing socialite went mum and stopped posting raunchy photos on social media. But yesterday she was hauled back in the limelight.

A Facebook post that first appeared on Kisumu Dads showed Judy Anyango confessing she was ripe for marriage with a man who was earning not less than Ksh 150,000 a month.

“My name is Judy. I’m ripe for marriage. I Need a man to hold for life and call my own. He must be tall dark and handsome with a fat wallet, earning not less than Ksh 150,000 per month.

I’m not the type to board a matatu, he must own a car. I don’t do mitumba, I usually order clothes from a London boutique. My hairdo costs about Ksh 5,000 per month. Lastly, he must be Luo.” The post on Facebook read.

Mpasho posted the same on their site to smoke out Judy Anyango from her cocoon of silence. The ex socialite claimed the story was a fabrication and demanded the article to be pulled down immediately.

“I would like to address the recent article by Mpasho.co.ke that claimed I’m a socialite and chasing men for money. This is untrue and unfounded, for such an entertainment media outlet to publish and use my photo to gain traffic. I therefore demand the withdrawal of that article and usage of my photo, I’m a business lady whom I live a private life.

Therefore I shall seek legal advice on this matter and any other related posts directed at me…” Judy Anyango wrote on social media.



Previous
Next Post »

Total Pageviews