Nimetumia Dawa za Kukuza Kuku wa Kisasa Kukuza Makalio Yangu


"I had always wanted to have a bigger butt since high school i felt my figure one shape wasn't sexy enough and made me unattractive to men, i never got to be hit on by men as much which as a lady got me worried and concerned. When i joined campus all my friends were getting hooked up but me, a friend advised me to buy the booty pads which i bought at 3k in town, surprisingly i started getting advances but my fear of going to bed and the man discovering the secret kept me away from sleeping with them,i felt lonely inside i couldn't get to enjoy"

She continued, "in a secret Facebook group which im a member, a lady suggested the chicken feeds trick which would fatten and give you a big ass in few months, i contacted and she organized it for me,i finally found the solution to my problem. I started using them around may last year and by August the magic was showing i had added weight and my butt was getting bigger day by day. By December last year they got extremely big beyond my preference so i stopped usage. I was okay and so i thought"

As you are about to discover the problems were yet to start and the big butt didn't only bring relief to her but also grief, "it was too big that made me so uncomfortable, the toilet seat at home was never enough which inconvenienced me, people around started giving me raised eyebrows looks. Now i joined the gym to reduce it, i walk to town daily from Kinondoni to shake off this baggage but nothing seems to work. Now last three weeks i have noticed puss swellings in my butt and are very smelly when burst. It has got me worried, i researched and read about consequences of butt enhancers and im now sleeping and walking with fears of a cancer infection, I’m only 22 and yet to finish campus and already cancer could be in the equation and it is all my fault and naivety i hate my life" confessed Catharine* amidst tears while talking to NE.

She has what is known in the streets language as 'figure number nane' big butt but she now has to live with even bigger problems.
Previous
Next Post »

Total Pageviews