Happy Birthday to Reginald Mengi...Read a message from Jacqueline Ntuyabaliwe



Former Miss Tanzania, Jacqueline Ntuyabaliwe but for this time known as Jacqueline Reginald Mengi wishes her husband happy birthday her husband Reginald Mengi (Owner of IPP Media). On her Instagram account Jacqueline has written a message to her husband towards birthday of her husband. See what she wrote on her post;

I'm grateful for the day you were born,grateful that your parents took care of you and grateful that we met and fell in love,grateful that we have been blessed with a beautiful family and very grateful for the opportunity to celebrate another birthday with you!You are my love,my best friend,my strength,and my inspiration!May you be blessed with many more healthy and joyful years!Happy Birthday my husband💕🎉

Previous
Next Post »

Total Pageviews